Ridem' don't hidem'... we do!!!
Contact us today!
2012 USCRA Pewter Run Results
September 30th, 2012
Presented to all entrants.
Presented to the entrant in each class whose time is nearest to, but not
faster, than the overall time designated for that class.
A: Veteran (Pre 1914)
Mark Turkington - 1914 BSA
Tony Lockwood – 1913 Motosacoche 2C7
B: Early Vintage (1915-1924)
C: Late Vintage (1925-1930)
1st, Carlos Escudero – 1928 Indian 101
D: Post Vintage (1930-1949)
1st, Richard Snyder – 1949 Matchless Model G80S
2nd, Pierce Reed – 1946 Harley Davidson EL
3rd, Paul Leone – 1945 Indian Chief
E: Post 1950 (1950 -1960)
1st, Richard Hosley – 1954 Norton International
2nd, Melanie Herman – 1955 Norton Dominator
3rd, Adam Schoolsky – 1953 BSA B33
- Jack Connors Memorial Trophy - Awarded to the entrant of the oldest machine. Presented to: Tony Lockwood – 1913 Motosacoche
- Combined Age Trophy - Awarded to the entrant whose age, plus
that of his/her machine, totals the greatest number of years. Presented
to: Tony Lockwood – 1913 MotoSacoche 2C7(173 years).
- Good Sport Award - For the entrant best dressed in period attire in keeping with the machine. Presented to: Pierce Reed 1946 Harley Davidson EL
- The Brough Superior Award - Awarded to the entrant of the Brough Superior or W.E. Brough machine that is in the opinion of the judges in the best condition. Presented to: Jim Sabino – 1938 ss80
- Hard Luck Award - Presented to: Mark Gibson 1934 Brough Superior 680SV
- Event Sponsor - sented to Jon Gibson, Gibson Pewter & Brian Bunnell, Bunnell ‘s Parts Plus.
- Special Awards - “Father of the Pewter Run “- Mark Gibson 1934 Brough Superior 680SV
- Long Distance - Presented to: Melanie Herman, from Virginia.
Pewter Medallions also given to the many volunteers, without whom the event would not be possible